Welcome to the Abundance Economic Network "Terms and Conditions" section.
The Abundance Economic Network(AEN) is a private membership network that utilizes economic technology to improve the quality of life of it's membership. We work with credit unions, businesses and organizations to provide access to expense payment benefits with third party expense accounts.
AEN is a traditional moral organization that supports technology and social programs that benefit the forward progress of society.
It is our mission to employ unique economic technology to provide resources that encourage traditional moral values, strengthen communities, and rebuild families. We believe that economic empowerment, access to upward mobility, discipline, education and respect form the foundation of prosperous communities.
AEN is supervised by a network structure of oversight which includes the following groups:
* C.O.R.E Committee: Combined Oversight Of Resources and Enterprise - Operations integrity and rules infraction review.
* F.A.C.C. Board: Function Asset Coordination Consent - Daily operations and processing.
* Principal Group: Special projects and resource allocation.
These groups advise and operate with the guidance and instruction of the Founder and Chairman of the Abundance Economic Network.
This network is designed to develop regional structures with coordinating oversight groups for the local application of network resources, which can be augmented by like structures of other regions. This allows the network to marshal immediate resources for civic and social projects which affect diverse locations.
CODE Of CONDUCT
All AEN members are strictly PROHIBITED from using this system for illegal activities or the misuse of membership functions.
1. You must use your credit union or specified account to activate your benefits.
2. You must use all AEN products for their designated purpose.
3. Do not use your AEN membership to access products for anyone that is not a network member. ( With exception to Spouses, Children or Wards)
4. In order to receive a full rebate of your membership activation you must use your selected membership.
5. If you wish to access another membership function you must activate an additional network Access Membership.
As a Member you will receive activation emails. These emails will list instructions that will allow you to use the memberships that you select.
When you receive your AEN email follow it's instructions to activate the benefits that you need.
*AEN RESERVES THE RIGHT to amend, restructure, or discontinue ANY subsequent issue of current or future membership positions or products.
*AEN also RESERVES the Privilege of Suspension and/or Termination of Any individual, organization or group membership for the confirmed or alleged display of conduct (or support) of Any activities which negatively impacts the reputation of the Abundance Economic Network.
Upon suspension and/or termination of membership, all value accumulation for said positions will be immediately forfeit. All capital for said positions to be refunded (minus enrollment, reservation, and processing costs) within 90 to 180 days. This term is imposed to prevent any disruptions to AEN operations.
Membership infractions can be considered for appeal by regional and senior oversight groups. All adjudication is subject of the dispensation of the Founder and Chairman of the Abundance Economic Network.
It is Our solemn goal to work with every AEN member to use this network to provide a future of Abundance for us and the Tomorrows to come.
Thank you for reading this statement.
Abundance Economic Network
Building Wealth, Helping Others